- Full Description
“Data-Driven 3D Facial Animation” systematically describes the important techniques developed over the last ten years or so. Although 3D facial animation is used more and more in the entertainment industries, to date there have been very few books that address the techniques involved. Comprehensive in scope, the book covers not only traditional lip-sync (speech animation), but also expressive facial motion, facial gestures, facial modeling, editing and sketching, and facial animation transferring. It provides an up-to-date reference source for academic research and for professionals working in the facial animation field. An edited volume, the book brings together contributions from leading researchers and practitioners working in both academia and in the leading animation studios.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Computer Facial Animation: A Survey.
- Expressive Visual Speech Generation.
- driven Expressive Speech Animation Synthesis and Editing.
- Eye Movements, Saccades, and Multi
- Party Conversations.
- Realistic Eye Motion Synthesis by Texture Synthesis.
- Learning Expressive Human
- like Head Motion Sequences from Speech.
- A User Interface Technique for Controlling Blend Shape Interference.
- Sketching Articulation and Pose for Facial Animation.
- Learning Controls for Blend Shapes Based Realistic Facial Animation.
- Speech Motion Decomposition and Editing.
- Facial Animation by Expression Cloning.
- time Adaptive Facial Animation.
- Spacetime Faces: High Resolution Capture for Modelling and Animation.
- Practical Considerations for Facial Motion Capture.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published