- Full Description
“Web Engineering: Modelling and Implementing Web Applications” presents the state of the art approaches for obtaining a correct and complete Web software product from conceptual schemas, represented via well-known design notations. Describing mature and consolidated approaches to developing complex applications, this edited volume is divided into three parts and covers the challenges web application developers face; design issues for web applications; and how to measure and evaluate web applications in a consistent way. With contributions from leading researchers in the field this book will appeal to researchers and students as well as to software engineers, software architects and business analysts.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction.
- Web Application Development: Challenges and the Role of Web Engineering.
- The Web as an Application Platform.
- Part 2: Overview of Design Issue for Web Applications Development.
- Applying the OOWS Model Driven Approach for Developing Web Applications.
- Modeling Web Applications with OOHDM.
- Based Web Engineering: An Approach Based on Standards.
- Designing MultiChannel Web Applications as Dialogue Systems: The IDM Approach.
- Designing Web Applications with WebML and WebRATIO.
- WSDM: Web Semantics Design Method.
- An Overview of Model
- Driven Web Engineering and the MDA.
- Part 3: How to measure and Evaluate Web Applications in a Consistent Way.
- The Need for Empirical Web Engineering: An Introduction.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published