- Full Description
This book comprises a collection of chapters concerning novel research on Human-Computer Interaction. Chapters correspond to high-quality selected papers from Interaccion 2007, the 8th annual conference on Human-Computer Interaction held in Zaragoza, Spain, as part of the II CEDI; the second edition of the Spanish Conference on Informatics, the biggest and most important in Spain. This book is particularly aimed at researchers, advanced HCI students and practitioners. It includes promising works that range from cutting edge paradigms such as Semantic Web Interfaces, Natural Language Processing and Mobile Interaction to new trends and interface-engineering techniques such as User-Centred Design, Usability, Accessibility, Development Methodologies and Emotional User Interfaces. It also provides a specialized learning reference for advanced lectures, involving topics such as Human Factors, Collaborative User Interfaces and Model-based User Interface Design.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- An automatic rule
- based translation system to Spanish Sign Language.
- Influence of binocular disparity in depth perception mechanisms in virtual environments.
- Semantic web interfaces for newspaper multimedia content management.
- Designing an Interactive Installation for Children to experience Abstract Concepts.
- Design of Videogames in Special Education.
- The InterMod methodology.
- Designing More Usable Business Models into the RUP.
- A Review of Notations for Conceptual Modelling of Interactive Groupware Systems.
- Conceptual and practical framework for the integration of Multimodal Interaction in 3D Worlds.
- Designing user interfaces for collaborative applications.
- Evaluation of Text Input Techniques in immersive virtual environments.
- Dealing with abstract Interaction Modelling in a MDE Development process.
- WebA Mobile.
- Requirement gathering templates for groupware applications.
- Emotional speech synthesis in Spanish for Natural Interaction.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published