- Full Description
This volume provides state-of-the-art coverage of the diverse topics related to pervasive computing and intelligent multimedia technologies. The use of different computational intelligence-based approaches to various problems in pervasive computing are examined, including video streaming, intelligent behavior modeling and control for mobile manipulators, tele-gaming, indexing video summaries for quick video browsing, web service processes, virtual environments, ambient intelligence, and prevention and detection of attacks to ubiquitous databases. Topics and features: includes a comprehensive overview, providing a thorough literature review; examines virtual reality technology, and mobile virtual environments; describes various approaches in ambient intelligence for home health care for the elderly and those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, and for volcano monitoring; investigates issues in web services and situation awareness in pervasive computing environments; explores wireless network applications.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Wireless Adaptive Therapeutic TeleGaming.
- Intelligent Behavior Modeling and Control for Mobile Manipulators.
- aware Fuzzy Logic Control of Video Streaming.
- Indexing Video Summaries For Quick Video Browsing.
- Sensorized Garment Augmented 3D Pervasive Virtual Reality System.
- Innovative Solutions for Future Hotel Rooms.
- Mobile Virtual Environments.
- AI Techniques in a Context
- aware Ubiquitous Environment.
- A Distributed Ambient Intelligence
- based Multi
- agent System for Alzheimer Health Care.
- Volcano Monitoring.
- SiC: Architecture for Preventing and Detecting Attacks to Ubiquitous Databases.
- HoCaMA: Home Care Hybrid Multi
- agent Architecture.
- Semantic Annotation for Web Service Processes.
- aware Adaptive Processing (SAAP) of Data Streams.
- A Scalable P2P Video Streaming Framework.
- QoE in Pervasive Telecommunication Systems.
- based e
- Commerce and Securing Exchanged Information.
- Neighbor Selection in P2P Overlay Networks.
- Analysis of Pervasive Mobile Ad Hoc Routing Protocols.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published