- Full Description
Multi-database mining has been recognized recently as an important and strategically essential area of research in data mining. In this book, we discuss various issues regarding the systematic and efficient development of multi-database mining applications. It explains how systematically one could prepare data warehouses at different branches. As appropriate multi-database mining technique is essential to develop better applications. Also, the efficiency of a multi-database mining application could be improved by processing more patterns in the application. A faster algorithm could also play an important role in developing a better application. Thus the efficiency of a multi-database mining application could be enhanced by choosing an appropriate multi-database mining model, an appropriate pattern synthesizing technique, a better pattern representation technique, and an efficient algorithm for solving the problem. This book illustrates each of these issues either in the context of a specific problem, or in general.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- An Extended Model of Local Pattern Analysis.
- Mining Multiple Large Databases.
- Mining Patterns of Select Items in Multiple Databases.
- Enhancing Quality of Knowledge Synthesized from Multi
- database Mining.
- Efficient Clustering of Databases Induced by Local Patterns.
- A Framework for Developing Effective Multi
- database Mining Applications.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published