- Full Description
Temporal logic has developed over the last 30 years into a powerful formal setting for the specification and verification of state-based systems. Based on university lectures given by the authors, this book is a comprehensive, concise, uniform, up-to-date presentation of the theory and applications of linear and branching time temporal logic; TLA (Temporal Logic of Actions); automata theoretical connections; model checking; and related theories. All theoretical details and numerous application examples are elaborated carefully and with full formal rigor, and the book will serve as a basic source and reference for lecturers, graduate students and researchers.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Basic Concepts and Notions of Logics.
- Basic Propositional Linear Temporal Logic.
- Extensions of LTL.
- Expressiveness of Propositional Linear Temporal Logics.
- Order Linear Temporal Logic.
- State Systems.
- Verification of State Systems.
- Verification of Concurrent Programs.
- Structured Specification.
- Other Temporal Logics.
- System Verification by Model Checking.
- List of Temporal Logical Laws.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published