- Full Description
Semantic Grid: Model, Methodology, and Applications introduces to the science, core technologies, and killer applications. First, scientific issues of semantic grid systems are covered, followed by two basic technical issues, data-level semantic mapping, and service-level semantic interoperating. Two killer applications are then introduced to show how to build a semantic grid for specific application domains. Although this book is organized in a step by step manner, each chapter is independent. Detailed application scenarios are also presented. In 1990, Prof. Wu invented the first KB-system tool, ZIPE, based on C on a SUN platform. He proposed the first coupling knowledge representing model, Couplingua, which embodies Rule, Frame, Semantic Network and Nerve Cell Network, and supports symbol computing and data processing computing. His current focus is on semantic web, grid & ubiquitous computing, and their applications in the life sciences.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. Introduction.
- Chapter 2. Fundamental Issues.
- Chapter 3. Knowledge Representation for Semantic Grid.
- Chapter 4. Data Management in Semantic Grid.
- Chapter 5. Process and Service Management in Semantic Grid.
- Chapter 6. Semantic Grid and Ubiquitous Computing.
- Chapter 7. Semantic Grid and Data Mining.
- Chapter 8. Problem Solving in Semantic Grid.
- Chapter 9. Application in Life Science.
- Chapter 10. Application in Intelligent Transportation System.
- Chapter 11. Summary and Future Direction.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published