- Full Description
The book contains a complete self-contained introduction to highlights of classical complex analysis. New proofs and some new results are included. All needed notions are developed within the book: with the exception of some basic facts which can be found in the ¯rst volume. There is no comparable treatment in the literature.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter I. Riemann Surfaces.
- Chapter II. Harmonic Functions on Riemann Surfaces.
- Chapter III. Uniformization.
- Chapter IV. Compact Riemann Surfaces.
- Appendices to Chapter IV.
- Chapter V. Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables.
- Chapter V. Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variable.
- Chapter VI. Abelian Functions.
- Chapter VII. Modular Forms of Several Variables.
- Chapter VIII. Appendix: Algebraic Tools.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published