- Full Description
The book contains a complete self-contained introduction to highlights of classical complex analysis. New proofs and some new results are included. All needed notions are developed within the book: with the exception of some basic facts which can be found in the ¯rst volume. There is no comparable treatment in the literature.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter I. Riemann Surfaces.
- Chapter II. Harmonic Functions on Riemann Surfaces.
- Chapter III. Uniformization.
- Chapter IV. Compact Riemann Surfaces.
- Appendices to Chapter IV.
- Chapter V. Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables.
- Chapter V. Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variable.
- Chapter VI. Abelian Functions.
- Chapter VII. Modular Forms of Several Variables.
- Chapter VIII. Appendix: Algebraic Tools.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published