- Full Description
Readers will progress from an understanding of what the Internet is now towards an understanding of the motivations and techniques that will drive its future.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Ch 1 On the Way to the Pervasive Web.
- Ch 2 The Network, as We Know It.
- Ch 3 Six Problems for the Service Provider.
- Ch 4 Spontaneous Networks.
- Ch 5 Reactive Networks.
- Ch 6 Proactive Networks.
- Ch 7 Content
- aware Networks.
- Ch 8 Distribution
- efficient Networks.
- Ch 9 Discovering Virtual Resources.
- Ch 10 A Peek at the Future Internet. Index.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published