- Full Description
Roland Berger Strategy Consultants and the University of St. Gallen's Chair of Logistics Management conducted this study in order to identify and assess switchpoints that will shape the future of the logistics industry. Rather than making projections focused on a fixed point in time, the authors instead aimed to identify the most unpredictable developments that could impact logistics. Consequently, the topics for discussion range from fairly specific near-future developments to more exploratory 'blue-sky' topics. Throughout their highly interesting discussions with respondents and experts, the authors encountered a wide range of uncommon and unexpected, but not at all unlikely projections for the future.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Executive summary.
- The study presents a new, explorative perspective on the uncertainty of future developments.
- Switchpoints are forks in the road of future developments.
- Approach and methodology.
- Topics, findings and switchpoints.
- Detailed discussion of the 18 topics.
- Implication of the findings.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published