- Full Description
Do we really know the critical phenomena that are linked to how enterprises function and the dynamics of their relationships with customers, suppliers and competitors? Are their decision-making processes founded upon a set of performance measurements that were accurately designed and systematically elaborated? The above questions are the focus of this book, as is the following premise: enterprises need a system to measure their critical performances so they can be managed effectively; metaphorically speaking, enterprises need a “management dashboard” to serve as a navigational aid. A dashboard to show – with as few distortions as possible – the pattern of key variables that characterizes the specific formula enterprises use to face their competitive and social environment.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Measuring business performances The Balanced Scorecard model.
- The Balanced Scorecard for SMEs: a circular approach.
- Corporate strategy and the Balanced Scorecard.
- Models for measuring performances.
- Empirical evidence: implementing the BSC in SMEs.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published