- Full Description
This collection of technical articles, written by leading international researchers in robotics, presents threads of modern robotics research. Topics explored in these chapters include: (1) Mobile robots in extreme environments. (2) Autonomous spacecraft. (3) The design of networked robotic systems. (4) Robotic grasping using inputs from vision systems. (5) Advances in manipulation and mobility inspired by human control systems. (6) New directions in human-robot interaction. (7) A biomimetic approach to autonomous robot design. (8) Applying multi-task learning to inverse dynamics.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I Recent Research in Autonomous Robots: Mobile Robots for Polar Remote Sensing.
- Adaptive Sampling With Multiple Mobile.
- Grasping Affordances: Learning to Connect Vision to Hand Action.
- Intelligent Robotics for Assistive Healthcare and Therapy.
- A New Direction in Human
- Robot Interaction: A Lesson from Star Wars?
- Neurorobotics Primer.
- Learning Inverse Dynamics by Gaussian Process Regression under the Multi
- Task Learning Framework.
- Part II Tributes and Recollections from Former Students: Professor George Albert Bekey.
- Current History of the Bekey Tribe.
- Recollections and Tributes.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published