- Full Description
The papers in this volume are the refereed technical papers presented at AI2005, the Twenty-fiftth SGAI International Conference on theory, practical and application of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2005. The papers in this volume present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on Machine Learning, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Knowledge Acquisition, Constraint Satisfaction and Scheduling, and Natural Language Processing. This is the twenty-first volume in the Research and Development series. The series is essential reading for those who wish to keep up to date with developments in this important field. The Application Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XIII.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Computational Intelligence for Bioinformatics: A Knowledge Engineering Approach.
- Reusing JessTab Rules in Protégé (x).
- Robot Docking Based on Omnidirectional Vision and Reinforcement Learning (x).
- Global EM Learning of Finite Mixture Models Using the Greedy Elimination Method.
- Tracking Drifting Concepts by Time Window Optimisation.
- Hierarchical Knowledge
- Oriented Specification for Formation Integration.
- The Semantic Web as a Linguistic Resource: Opportunities for Natural Language Generation (x).
- A Distributed CBR Framework Through Semantic Web Services.
- Using Simple Ontologies to Build Personal Webs of Knowledge.
- Modeling Navigation Patterns of Visitors of Unstructured Websites.
- Exploring the Noisy Threshold Function in Designing Bayesian Networks.
- A Biologically Motivated Neural Network Architecture for the Avoidance of Catastrophic Interference.
- Fast Estimation of Distribution Algorithm (EDA) via Constrained Multi
- Parent Recombination.
- A Trading Agent for a Multi
- Issue Clearing House.
- An Agent
- Based Approach to ANN Training (x).
- Collaborative Recommending Using Formal Concept Analysis (x).
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published