- Full Description
Intelligent Computing Everywhere reflects the current perception in various fields that modern computing applications are becoming increasingly challenged in terms of complexity and intelligence. It investigates the relevance and relationship artificial intelligence maintains with 'modern strands of computing' i.e. pervasive computing and ambient intelligence, bioinformatics, neuroinformatics, computing and the mind, non-classical computing and novel computing models, as well as DNA computing and quantum computing. Each subject is examined from two main viewpoints, the first provides a state of the art introduction to a field such as DNA computing and the second investigates the subject from an artificial intelligence perspective.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Part I: Introduction, Philosophical Issues, and Novel Computing Models.
- Intelligent Computing Everywhere.
- Infinitely Complex Machines.
- The Non
- Classical Mind: Cognitive Science and Non
- Classical Computing.
- A Computing Model Combining Artificial Neural Networks and Petri Nets.
- Part II: Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Mechanics, and the Mind.
- Quantum Mechanics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Quantum Mechanics, Computers and the Mind.
- Part III: Brain
- Computer Interfaces and Computational Neuroscience.
- Restoration of Movement and Thought from Neuroelectric and Metabolic Brain Activity: Brain
- Computational Neuroscience and Cognitive Brain Functions.
- Part IV: Bioinformatics and DNA Computing.
- GeneSimTM: Intelligent IT Platform for the Biomedical World.
- Artificial Intelligence and DNA Computing.
- Part V: Artificial Intelligence in Challenging Environments.
- Ambient Intelligence: the Confluence of Ubiquitous/Pervasive Computing and Artificial Intelligence.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published