- Full Description
In this book the author employs a cybernetic view of robot cognition and perception as he examines mobile robot simulations, realizations and experiments, and explains the related mathematical models and algorithms. Chapters are dedicated to map building, path planning, navigation using genetic algorithms, and robot programming packages. Then detailed chapters examine the programs required for robot parameter display, gripper control, sonar reading display, teleoperation, autonomous navigation, image capture and 3D perception. This book will be useful for students and engineers building intelligent robots, and researchers migrating to this field. The required source code is included in the book or available online.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Cybernetic View to Robot Cognition.
- Map Building.
- Path Planning.
- Navigation Using Genetic Algorithms.
- Robot Programming Packages.
- Robot Parameter Display.
- Program for BotSpeak.
- Gripper Control Program.
- Program for Sonar Deading Display.
- Program for Wandering within Workspace.
- Program for Tele
- A Complete Program for Autonomous Navigation.
- Imaging Geometry.
- Image Capture Program.
- Building 3D Perception by Kalman Filter.
- Program for 3D Perception.
- Perception of Non
- Planner Surfaces.
- Intelligent Garbage Collection.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published