- Full Description
Some of our day-to-day situations dealing with self-organization, mobility management, and energy efficient design directly relate to ad hoc wireless (mobile or static) network applications. This book surveys state-of-the-art research regarding several rapidly growing areas in the field with a focus on four such topics from both theoretical and experimental standpoints: network security and trust, broadcasting and multicasting, power control and energy efficiency, and QoS provisioning. This book is a great reference tool for professionals in the field of networking and telecommunications, graduate students and researchers interested in wireless networks, and practitioners working on sensor networks.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Backbone Quality
- Service Routing Protocol for Heterogeneous Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (X. Du).
- Optimal Path Selection in Ad Hoc Networks Based on Multiple Metrics (H. Badis, K. Al Agha).
- Analyzing Voice Transmission between Ad Hoc Networks and Fixed IP Networks Providing End
- End Quality of Service (M.C. Domingo, D. Remondo).
- Separable Threshold Decryption for Ad
- Hoc Wireless Networks (W. Susilo, F. Zhang, Y. Mu).
- A Secure Group Communication Protocol for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks (Y.
- M. Tseng, C.
- C. Yang, D.
- R. Liao).
- Reliable Routing in Ad
- hoc Networks Using Direct Trust Mechanisms (A.A. Pirzada, C. McDonald).
- On the Power Optimization and Throughput Performance of Multihop Wireless Network Architectures (G. Bhaya, B.S. Manoj, C. Siva Ram).
- Provisioning the Performance in Wireless Sensor Networks through Computational Geometry Algorithms (L.F. Menezes Vieira et al.).
- Optimal Self
- Configuration for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (H. Namgoong, D. Lee, D. Nam).
- Energy Efficient Two
- Tree Multicast for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (S. Moh, C. Yu, B. Lee, H.Y. Youn).
- SPLAST: A Novel Approach for Multicasting in Mobile Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (Y. Ben
- Shimol, A. Dvir, M. Segal).
- A Simple and Efficient Broadcasting Scheme for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (S. Zou, S. Cheng, W. Wang).
- Energy Efficient Broadcast/Multicast Routing with Min
- Max Transmission Power in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (D. Li, H. Du, X. Jia).
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published