- Full Description
Making Grids Work includes selected articles from the CoreGRID Workshop on Grid Programming Models, Grid and P2P Systems Architecture, Grid Systems, Tools and Environments held at the Institute of Computer Science, Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas in Crete, Greece, June 2007. This workshop brought together representatives of the academic and industrial communities performing Grid research in Europe. Organized within the context of the CoreGRID Network of Excellence, this workshop provided a forum for the presentation and exchange of views on the latest developments in Grid Technology research. This volume is the 7th in the series of CoreGRID books. Making Grids Work is designed for a professional audience, composed of researchers and practitioners in industry. This volume is also suitable for graduate-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Grid Services and Applications.
- Resource Access and Service Provision.
- Peer Techniques for Grids.
- Scalable Grid Services.
- Scalable Resource Discovery.
- Data Management in Grids.
- Tolerance in Grid.
- Grid Dependability.
- Dependability Benchmarking in Grid.
- Autonomic Aspects in Grid computing.
- Automated Configuration of Grid Resources.
- Grid Architecture, Middleware, and Tools.
- Grid Monitoring and Security.
- Desktop Grid Architectures.
- Grid Programming Models.
- Component based Programming Models and Tools.
- Services and Service Oriented Architectures.
- Grid Security.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published