- Full Description
This book is the third of three volumes that illustrate the concept of social networks from a computational point of view. The book contains contributions from a international selection of world-class experts, with a specific focus on knowledge discovery and visualization of complex networks (the other two volumes review Tools, Perspectives, and Applications, and Security and Privacy in CSNs). Topics and features: presents the latest advances in CSNs, and illustrates how organizations can gain a competitive advantage from a better understanding of complex social networks; discusses the design and use of a wide range of computational tools and software for social network analysis; describes simulations of social networks, and the representation and analysis of social networks, highlighting methods for the data mining of CSNs; provides experience reports, survey articles, and intelligence techniques and theories relating to specific problems in network technology.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Mining.
- Social Networks Analysis.
- Performance Evaluation of Social Network Using Data Mining Techniques.
- Inspired Clustering and Data Diffusion in Machine Social Networks.
- Mining Geo
- Referenced Community
- Contributed Multimedia Data.
- Correlation Mining for Web News Retrieval.
- Mining Micro
- Mining Buyer Behavior Patterns Based on Dynamic Group
- Buying Networks.
- Reliable Online Social Network Data Collection.
- Knowledge Mining from the Twitter Social Network.
- Part II: Visualization.
- Mining and Visualizing Research Networks using the Artefact
- Network Approach.
- Intelligent Visual Pattern Clustering for Storage Layouts in Virtual Environments.
- Extraction and Analysis of Facebook Friendship Relations.
- Analysis of Human
- Computer Interactions and Online Social Networking.
- Implementation of Social Network Analysis for Web Cache Content Mining Visualization.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published