- Full Description
This book covers Curve Modeling with solutions to real life problems relating to Computer Graphics, Vision, Image Processing, Geometric Modeling and CAD/CAM. Chapters deal with basic concepts, curve design techniques and their use to various applications and a wide range of problems with their automated solutions through computers. The book aims to stimulate views and provide a source where the reader can find the latest developments in the field including a variety of techniques, applications, and systems necessary for solving real life problems. 'Interactive Curve Modeling with Application to Computer Graphics, Vision and Image Processing' provides an invaluable resource, which focuses on interdisciplinary methods and affiliates up-to-date methodologies - An extremely useful book for undergraduate senior students as well as graduate students, practitioners and researchers in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, and other computational sciences.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Weighted Nu Splines.
- Rational Cubic Spline with Shape Control.
- Rational Sigma Splines.
- Linear, Conic and Rational Cubic Splines.
- Shape Preserving Rational Interpolation for Planar Curves.
- Visualization of Shaped Data by Rational Cubic Spline.
- Visualization of Shaped Data by Cubic Spline Interpolation.
- Approximation with B
- Splines Curves.
- Spiral Curves.
- Corner Detection for Curve Segmentation.
- Linear Capture of Digital Curves.
- Digital Outline Capture with Cubic Curves.
- Aided Reverse Engineering using Evolutionary Heuristics on NURBS.
- Multiresolution Framework for B
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published