- Full Description
Part of the new series, Advanced Topics in Science and Technology in China, this book discusses concepts, theory, and core technologies of intelligent theory and human animation, including video based human animation, and intelligent technology of motion data management and reusing. It introduces systems developed to demonstrate the technologies of video based animation. Each chapter is independent. Lively pictures and demos will be presented to make the theory and technologies more understandable. For researchers, this is a reference book and an update on the current status of human animation. For professionals, this is a guide for application development using human animation technologies. Yueting Zhuang received his PhD in Computer Science from Zhejiang University (1998). From 1997 to 1998, he was a visiting scholar at Beckman Institute, U. of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Now he is a full professor of the College of Computer Science at Zhejiang University. His research area is intelligent animation, multimedia technologies. Yunhe Pan was the President of Zhejiang University from 1995 to 2006. Now he is the Vice-President of the Chinese Academy of Engineering. His current research area includes intelligent human animation, digital library, and other related topics.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction.
- 2. Fundamental Issues.
- 3. Architecture of Video based Animation System.
- 4. Human Animation Technology based on Natural Video.
- 5. Human Animation Technology based on Monocular Video and Tighten Clothes.
- 6. Human Animation Technology based on Multiple Cameras.
- 7. Human Motion Database.
- 8. Intelligent Processing of Motion Data and Animation Production.
- 9. Summary and Future Direction.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published