- Full Description
The latest inventions in internet technology influence most of business and daily activities. Internet security, internet data management, web search, data grids, cloud computing, and web-based applications play vital roles, especially in business and industry, as more transactions go online and mobile. Issues related to ubiquitous computing are becoming critical. Internet technology and data engineering should reinforce efficiency and effectiveness of business processes. These technologies should help people make better and more accurate decisions by presenting necessary information and possible consequences for the decisions. Intelligent information systems should help us better understand and manage information with ubiquitous data repository and cloud computing. This book is a compilation of some recent research findings in Internet Technology and Data Engineering. This book provides state-of-the-art accounts in computational algorithms/tools, database management and database technologies, intelligent information systems, data engineering applications, internet security, internet data management, web search, data grids, cloud computing, web-based application, and other related topics.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the content: Design of Robust Fault Detection Filter of T
- S Fuzzy Time
- delay Systems.
- Autonomous and pervasive computing
- based knowledge service.
- term Traffic Volume Forecasting Based on Periodicity Similarity of Traffic Flow.
- An eigenvector
- based kernel clustering approach to detecting communities in complex networks.
- Distributed Gaussian Mixture Learning Based on Variational Approximations.
- The Function and Relationship of Verbal and Nonverbal Cues in IM Interpersonal Communication.
- Using Version Control System to Construct Ownership Architecture Documentations.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published