- Full Description
Privacy, Security and Trust within the Context of Pervasive Computing is an edited volume based on a post workshop at the second international conference on Pervasive Computing. The workshop was held April18-23, 2004, in Vienna, Austria. The goal of the workshop was not to focus on specific, even novel mechanisms, but rather on the interfaces between mechanisms in different technical and social problem spaces. An investigation of the interfaces between the notions of context, privacy, security, and trust will result in a deeper understanding of the 'atomic' problems, leading to a more complete understanding of the social and technical issues in pervasive computing.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Some Research Challenges in Pervasive Computing.
- Part I: The Influence of Context on Privacy, Trust and Security. Overview. Survey on Location Privacy in Pervasive Computing. Exploring the Relationship between Context and Privacy. Privacy, Security and Trust Issues Raised by the Personal Server Concept.
- Part II: Secure Trust Models and Management in Pervasive Computing. Overview. the Role of Identity in Pervasive Computational Trust. Towards a Next
- Generation Trust Management Infrastructure for Open Computing Systems. Research Directions for Trust and Security in Human
- Centric Computing.
- Part III: Evidence, Authentication, and Identity. Overview. User
- Centric Identity Management in Open Mobile Environments. Pre
- Authentication Using Infrared. Architecture and Protocol for Authorized Transient Control.
- Part IV: Social and Technical Approaches to Privacy Protection. Overview. Maintaining Privacy in RFID Enabled Environments. Safeguarding Personal Data Using Trusted Computing in Pervasive Computing. A Social Approach to Privacy in Location
- Enhanced Computing. Author Index. Topic Index.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published