- Full Description
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Large
- scale and knowledge
- driven schema matching. 1. Towards large
- scale schema and ontology matching. 2. Interactive techniques to support ontology matching. 3. Enhancing the capabilities of attribute correspondences. 4. Uncertainty in data integration and dataspace support platforms.
- Part II: Quality
- driven schema mapping and evolution. 5. Discovery and correctness of schema mapping transformations. 6. Recent advances in schema and ontology evolution. 7. Schema mapping evolution through composition and inversion. 8. Mapping
- based merging of schemas.
- Part III: Evaluating and tuning of matching tasks. 9. On evaluating schema matching and mapping. 10. Tuning for schema matching.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published