- Full Description
This book covers theoretical and experimental work in sub-areas of machine perception and is structured into 4 parts. The first part presents novel methodologies to extract unique thermal infrared signatures to uniquely represent targets in multi-spectral and infrared scenes. The second part tackles problems related to rapid gain change in thermal imagery, background estimation, detection of pedestrians, robust multimodal image registration and object segmentation, and finally automatic detection of low-resolution moving objects. Part three addresses face and facial expression recognition in low-light environments. The last part focuses on Multi-Sensory and Multi-Modal Target Tracking. This practical reference offers researchers, students and software engineers a thorough understanding of how core low-level building blocks of a machine perception system are implemented. Readers will find in-depth coverage of recent state-of-the-art perception algorithms and experiments.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Infrared thermography for landmine detection.
- Thermal Infrared Imaging in Early Breast Cancer Detection
- Spectral Screened Orthogonal Subspace Projection for Target Detection in Hyperspectral Imagery.
- Moving Object Localization in Thermal Imagery by Forward
- backward MHI.
- Multi Stereo
- based Pedestrian Detection by means of Daylight and Far Infrared Cameras.
- level Fusion for Object Segmentation using Mutual Information.
- Face Recognition in Low
- Light Environments Using Fusion of Thermal Infrared and Intensified Imagery.
- Facial Expression Recognition Beyond the Human Visual Spectrum.
- Vehicle Classification in Infrared Video using the Sequential Probability Ratio Test.
- Visible Video Fusion for Moving Target Tracking and Pedestrian Motion Analysis and Classification.
- On Boosted and Adaptive Particle Filters for Affine
- Invariant Target Tracking in infrared imagery.
- time Detection and Tracking of Multiple People in Laser Scan Frames.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published