- Full Description
IT Security governance is becoming an increasingly important issue for all levels of a company. IT systems are continuously exposed to a wide range of threats, which can result in huge risks that threaten to compromise the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. This book will be of use to those studying information security, as well as those in industry.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- An Introduction to Corporate Governance.
- Information Technology Governance.
- Information Security and Information Security Governance.
- Introducing the Information Security Goverance Model.
- The Use of Best Practice Standards and Guidelines in Information Security Governance.
- The Direct Part of the Model
- An Information Security Policy Architecture.
- The Control Part of the Model
- An Information Security Compliance Management Environment.
- IT Risk Management.
- Organizing the Information Security Function.
- Information Security Education, Training, and Awareness.
- A Methodology for Establishing an Information Security Governance Environment.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published