- Full Description
This book covers the new topic of GPU computing with many applications involved, taken from diverse fields such as networking, seismology, fluid mechanics, nano-materials, data-mining , earthquakes ,mantle convection, visualization. It will show the public why GPU computing is important and easy to use. It will offer a reason why GPU computing is useful and how to implement codes in an everyday situation.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- value problems associated with viscoelasticity in the geosciences.
- The geophysical phenomenon of Glacial Isostatic Adjustment.
- Initial Value Approach with the MOL.
- Elastic and Viscoelastic Responses.
- Current Numerical Methods for integrating VIP.
- GPU Hardware aspects.
- GPU Software aspects.
- Philosophy of GPU Implementation of the MOL in VIP problems.
- Code conversion versus Code implementation using CUDA or Open CL.
- Examples of Postglacial Rebound.
- Future Perspectives of VIP on GPU.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published