- Full Description
The China Information Technology Handbook is a reference for those interested in information technologies and emerging management practices in China. This timely reference exploits state-of-the-art and emerging trends in theory and technology, and demonstrates the capacity of information technology, management and sustainable development for the mutual understanding, prosperity and well-being of the citizens in related regions. This book also provides unique opportunities for the exploitation of business and strategic management of IT in the context of China. Designed for professionals working as policy makers, corporate quality managers and directors and government officers within IT management worldwide, this handbook is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science and business management as a reference and as a secondary text for strategic IT management courses.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Social Networks and Business in China.
- Enterprise Risk Management: Information Technology Outsourcing Risk with the Trend in China.
- Chinese Consumers’ Attitudes and Adoption of Online and Mobile Banking.
- International Patterns in Manufacturing Strategies.
- The Term Innovation and its Front End – Is There a Specific Asian View?
- Research on Establishing Beijing International IT R&D Hub.
- Absorptive Capability, Local Innovation Networks, and International R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Study on the Chinese ICT Industry.
- Analyzing Growth of Mobile Telecommunication Services in China.
- D Virtual World Success in Mainland China. Second Life vs. HiPiHi.
- The Role of China in Requirements Research.
- Chinese Cultural Characteristics And Effective Business In China.
- The Impact of Information Technology on Organizational Forms.
- The comparison study of IT industry between China and Taiwan.
- The Innovest Ratings of Chinese Organizations: A Benchmarked Analysis.
- divides and Global Inequalities: Problems and a Solution. Pak Hung Mo.
- Agricultural Informationization in China.
- Market Characteristics of Mobile Communications Market in China.
- Logistics and IT Services in China: Outsourcing in the Manufacturing Industry.
- China’s Perspectives on the Development of Information Technology.
- Electronic Government in China: History, Current Status, and Challenges.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published