- Full Description
The last decade has witnessed a modest but sustained increase in researching and applying formal methods. A number of well cited success stories are now available and provide strong evidence that formal methods can be effective and deployed in industrial-scale applications. Through fundamental contributions from leading researchers, this book provides further evidence of the use of formal methods in the areas of requirements, design, modelling and implementation, verification and validation. The self-contained chapters are views from experts in these areas, providing readers with rich background information and a diverse breadth of specialist material. This authoritative collection of views provides a snapshot of the field and will be of considerable interest to researchers and professionals seeking a perspective on fundamental underpinnings of formal methods and current hot topics in the field. The following website www.fmsand.info is associated with the book.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Domain Engineering.
- Program Verification and System Dependability.
- The Abstract State Machines Method for High
- Level System Design and Analysis.
- Applications and Methodology of vZ.
- The Computer Ate my Vote.
- Formal Methods for Biomechanical Signalling Pathways.
- Separation Logic and Concurrency.
- Programming Language Description Languages.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published