- Full Description
As the core technical foundation for the modern services science, Services Computing covers the science, technology and business models of effectively creating and leveraging computing technology to bridge the gap between business and IT services. This book systematically introduces the fundamentals of this new discipline based on the latest research results in web services and Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA); business consulting methodology and utilities; business process modeling, transformation, integration, and management; and services as software, software as service, and Web 2.0 for effective services delivery. Major solution architectures, technologies and research methods are discussed in the lifecycle of services innovation research. This book provides readers with new research and solution methods to better create and manage business services, which is the goal of Services Computing. Dr. Liang-Jie Zhang was the Chief Architect of Industrial Standards at IBM Software Group from 2004 to 2005, and is the current leader of an IBM SOA solution design and modeling tool and the co-leader of an IBM-wide SOA Solution Stack project. He is the father of Services Computing.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. Introduction of Services Computing.
- Part 1: Background of Services Computing.
- Chapter 2. Enterprise and e
- Business Evolution.
- Chapter 3. Web Services Modeling and Discovery.
- Chapter 4. Services Value Chain Collaboration.
- Part 2: Open Architecture.
- Chapter 5. Service
- Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Chapter 6. SOA Solution Design.
- Chapter 7. SOA Industry Solutions.
- Chapter 8. SOA Industry Standards.
- Part 3: Business Process Management and Integration.
- Chapter 9. Enterprise Modeling.
- Chapter 10. Business Process Modeling.
- Chapter 11. Integration Services: Enterprise Service Bus.
- Chapter 12. Requirements Driven Services Composition.
- Chapter 13. Project Based Business Performance Management.
- Part 4: Distributed Resources Sharing and Business Grid.
- Chapter 14. Grid Computing.
- Chapter 15. Business Grid.
- Chapter 16. Trustworthy Computing in SOA.
- Part 5: Services Delivery.
- Chapter 17. Service
- Oriented Business Consulting Methodology.
- Chapter 18. Services Delivery Platform.
- Chapter 19. Software As A Service and Services As Software.
- Chapter 20. Research Challenges and Opportunities.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published