- Full Description
Botnets have become the platform of choice for launching attacks and committing fraud on the Internet. A better understanding of Botnets will help to coordinate and develop new technologies to counter this serious security threat. Botnet Detection: Countering the Largest Security Threat, a contributed volume by world-class leaders in this field, is based on the June 2006 ARO workshop on Botnets. This edited volume represents the state-of-the-art in research on Botnets. It provides botnet detection techniques and response strategies, as well as the latest results from leading academic, industry and government researchers. Botnet Detection: Countering the Largest Security Threat is intended for researchers and practitioners in industry. This book is also appropriate as a secondary text or reference book for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Botnet Detection Based on Network Behavior.
- based Botnet Scan Traffic Analysis.
- Characterizing Bots’ Remote Control Behavior.
- Automatically Identifying Trigger
- based Behavior in Malware.
- Towards Sound Detection of Virtual Machines.
- Botnets and Proactive System Defense.
- Detecting Botnet Membership with DNSBL Counterintelligence.
- A Taxonomy of Botnet Structures.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published