- Full Description
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Crossmodal Ambient Displays.
- Plotting Affect and Premises for Use in Aesthetic Interaction Design: Towards Evaluation for the Everyday.
- Smell Me:Engaging with an Interactive Olfactory Game.
- Measuring the Aesthetics of Reading.
- Aesthetic and Symbolic Qualities as Antecedents of Overall Judgements of Interactive Products.
- Involvement in Listening to Music from a Computer.
- Interface Affect and Familiarity.
- Supporting Crime Scene Investigation.
- The beam Cursor.
- Assisting Target Acquisition in Perspective Views.
- Does Being Motivated to Avoid Procedural Errors Influence Their Systematicity.
- Usefulness of Interactive Animations in Electronic Shopping.
- Output Multimodal Interaction.
- mSpace Mobile.
- Place and the Experience of Bliss.
- Factors Contributing to Low Usage of Mobile Data Services.
- Exploring the PieTree for Representing Numerical Hierarchical Data.
- Severity of Usability and Accessibility Problems in eCommerce and eGovernment Websites.
- Graph Builder.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published