- Full Description
The 15th International Workshop on Conceptual Structures ICCS 2007 brings together numerous discussions between international groups of researchers from the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). At ICCS 2007 some of the world’s best minds in information technology, arts, humanities and social science will meet to explore novel ways that ICT can augment human intelligence. The ICCS 2007 workshops include, Rough sets and data mining, Ubiquitous and collaborative computing and Semantic information retrieval. These different workshops provide a platform for dissemination and exploitation of international research and development projects and business applications.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Section 1: Trust in E
- Systems and the Grid Workshop.
- A Contextualised Trust Model for Distributed Open Systems.
- Evaluation of Security Mechanisms for Virtual Organizations.
- Repudiable and Repudiable Authentications in E
- Semiotic Models of Trust and Usability for Agent
- managed Grid Services.
- Using Trusted Computing in Commercial Grids.
- Section 2: Quantitative Approaches for Knowledge Discovery and Decision Support in the Post
- genomic Era.
- A Semantic Grid Infrastructure Enabling Integrated Access and Knowledge Discovery from Multilevel Data in Post
- genomic Clinical Trials.
- Enhancement of Multispectral Chromosome Image Classification Using Vector Median Filtering.
- Extending the Interpretation of Gene Profiling Microarray Experiments to Pathway Analysis Through the Use of Gene Ontology Terms.
- Gene Expression Analysis for the Identification of Genes Involved in Early Tumour Development.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published