- Full Description
Computer-Aided Design of User Interfaces VI gathers the latest experience of experts, research teams and leading organisations involved in computer-aided design of user interactive applications. This area investigates how it is desirable and possible to support, to facilitate and to speed up the development life cycle of any interactive system: requirements engineering, early-stage design, detailed design, deelopment, deployment, evaluation, and maintenance. In particular, it stresses how the design activity could be better understood for different types of advanced interactive ubiquitous computing, and multi-device environments.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents The Challenges of User
- Centred Design.
- Driven Engineering of Workflow User Interfaces.
- User Interface Development Lifecycle for Business
- Driven Enterprise Applications.
- Using Profiles to Support Model Transformations in the Model
- Driven Development of User Interfaces.
- Translating Museum Visual Contents into Descriptions for Blind Users.
- A Location
- aware Guide based on Active RFIDs in Multi
- Device Environments.
- Design of adaptative videogame interfaces.
- A preliminary study of two handed manipulation for spatial input tasks in a 3D modeling application.
- Design of a model of human interaction in virtual environments.
- A Space Model for 3D User Interface Development.
- Evaluation and optimization of word disambiguation for text entry methods.
- Integrating Usability Methods into Model
- based Software Development.
- Supporting the Design of Mobile Artefacts for Paper
- Based Activities.
- Integrating Dialog Modeling and Domain Modeling.
- Inspector: Interactive UI Specification Tool.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published