- Full Description
This book provides insights into important trends and future scenarios in the global tourism and travel industry. It analyses today’s challenges in the aviation and hospitality industry, in destination management, and in marketing and distribution management. New empirical data on general travel behaviour and the latest consumer trends are also presented. The contributors to this book are well-known individuals from important tourism, travel and consulting firms (e.g. BCD Travel, Öger Tours, Booz and Company, GfK, IPK International) and researchers from universities in Switzerland, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany. In addition institutes specializing in future research highlight important travel trends. Corporate social responsibility is one of the top themes to-be and therefore a focus of this book, offering insights into the concept of CSR, empirical data on consumer requests, corporate strategy issues and financial investment implications.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- New Data on Tourism and Changing Travel Behaviour.
- Challenges in Global Aviation Management.
- Hospitality Management in a Changing Environment.
- Destination Management: Product
- Marketing Management in Global Tourism: Identifying New Opportunities.
- Business Travel Management: Costs
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Help or Hindrance?.
- Beyond the Boundaries of the Tourism Industry.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published