- Full Description
Video segmentation has become one of the core areas in visual signal processing research. The objective of Video Segmentation and Its Applications is to present the latest advances in video segmentation and analysis techniques while covering the theoretical approaches, real applications and methods being developed in the computer vision and video analysis community. The book will also provide researchers and practitioners a comprehensive understanding of state-of-the-art of video segmentation techniques and a resource for potential applications and successful practice.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Image/Video Segmentation: Current Status, Trends and Challenges.
- Image Segmentation with Eigen
- subspace Projections.
- Semantic Object Segmentation.
- Video Scene Analysis: A Machine Learning Perspective.
- view Image Segmentation and Video Tracking.
- Applications of Video Segmentation.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published