Buy this book
- eBook $44.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4302-0064-2
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
ASP.NET 2.0 is Microsoft's principal standard for creating dynamic web pages on the Windows platform. ASP.NET 2.0 boasts a range of important new features that make it superior to any Windows web-presentation technology that has come before it. A few of these are:
- Masterpages let you define your sites look and feel once and apply it across all your web forms.
- Themes and skins make for easy customization of your sites look and feel. Generics these much vaunted new additions to the .NET Framework allow you to create a data structure without committing to a specific data type they'll revolutionize the way you code
- Personalization ASP.NET 2.0 makes it easier than ever before to create customized experiences tailored for individual users.
These, combined with improvements in everything from speed (ASP.NET 2.0 pages are faster to both write and serve), administration , data access, security and scalability make ASP.NET 2.0 the leading force in .NET web development.
Seasoned .NET professionals Matthew MacDonald and Mario Szpuszta explain how you can get the most from this ground-breaking new technology. They cover ASP.NET 2.0 as a whole, illustrating both the brand-new features and the functionality carried over from previous versions of ASP. This book will give you the knowledge you need to code real ASP.NET 2.0 application in the best possible style.
- About the authors
Mario Szpuszta is working in the Developer and Platform Group of Microsoft, Austria. Before he started working for Microsoft, Mario was involved in several projects based on COM+ and DCOM with Visual Basic and Visual C++ as well as projects based on Java and J2SE. With beta 2 of the .NET Framework, he started developing Web applications with ASP.NET. As developer evangelist for Microsoft Austria, he is doing workshops, trainings, and proof-of-concept projects together with independent software vendors in Austria based on .NET, Web Services, and Office 2003 technologies.
Table of contents (5 chapters)
Rich Data Controls
The ASP.NET Security Model
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Pro ASP.NET 2.0 in C# 2005
- Mario Szpuszta
- Matthew MacDonald
- Copyright Holder
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages