The Official Programmer's Reference Guide
Authors: Zend, 0Download source code
- One of the first books on Zend Framework, a PHP-based Web application development framework
- A definitive reference guide on Zend Framework, written by the founders, leads and users of Zend Framework
- This is the first of Apress’s line of Zend Press books
- Apress is the leading publisher in PHP; and PHP continues to be the leading open source Web scripting language
Buy this book
- Softcover $54.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4302-1906-4
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Online orders shipping within 2-3 days.
- About this book
Extending the art and spirit of PHP, Zend Framework is based on simplicity and productivity, object-oriented best practices, corporate-friendly licensing, and a rigorously tested agile code base. Zend Framework helps build more secure, reliable, and modern Web 2.0 applications and web services—consuming widely available APIs from leading vendors like Google, Amazon, Yahoo!, Flickr, as well as API providers and cataloguers like StrikeIron and ProgrammableWeb.
With over 1,000 pages and 500 examples, Zend Framework: The Official Programmer's Reference Guide complements quality code with quality documentation. This two volume guide gets you started and then immersed into all that Zend Framework has to offer.
- About the authors
Businesses utilizing PHP know Zend as the place to go for PHP expertise and sound technology solutions. Zend's founders, Andi Gutmans and Zeev Suraski, are key contributors to PHP and the creators of the core PHP scripting engine, the Zend Engine. Because of their internationally recognized expertise, the company continues to provide important leadership for PHP and other open source communities, and plays a central role in the explosive growth of PHP.