Cyber Week Sale FAQs
Questions about the Cyber Week Sale? We have answers!
Please feel free to email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org if your question is not addressed here.
What are the details of the Cyber Week promotion?
- Apress eBooks published before Nov 22, 2019 are priced at $/£/€7 each from Nov 25–Dec 3, 2019
- Enter promo code CYBERWEEK19 at checkout to receive the discount
- Springer Computer Science eBooks and Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science are also available for only $/£/€7 each
How long does the promotion last?
- The last day of the promotion is December 3, 2019
What format will my purchase come in?
- Your eBook will be made available as two options for you to download: an EPUB file or a PDF file
What do I do if the code doesn't work?
- First check that the discount has not already been applied automatically via the link through which you entered the site; your total for each eBook should be $7
- If the discount is not applied and the code is not successful, please contact customer service at email@example.com
Can I also get a discount on print copies?
- No, the Cyber Week promotion is strictly for eBooks
If I buy an eBook, can I get a discount on (or free copy of) its print version?
- No, eBooks and print books are priced and sold separately
I can't find my eBook. What do I do?
- Your eBookshelf is located under your account information. If you can't find your eBook there, please send your order confirmation or invoice to our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will load the eBook to your eBookshelf
- If you don't have the order confirmation or invoice, please email your name and active email address, as well as your order number, eISBN, and order date to our Customer Service Team and they will retrieve your order
I can’t download my eBook. What do I do?
- Each eBook is watermarked before being made available for download. Normally, this happens within a few seconds. If there is a delay, please be patient as eBooks may be delivered with a small lag
- If an error message shows up, please send a screenshot of the error message, the order confirmation or invoice, and your active email address to email@example.com. They will help you obtain your eBook.
I'm having currency issues. Why?
- The currency you pay in will match the currency of the billing address associated with your payment method. If you are still having trouble, contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
My eBook file (PDF or ePub) is broken or is not downloading correctly. What can I do?
- Please send your order details and a screenshot with the broken page or the broken file to email@example.com
Can I read my eBook on my Kindle device?
- Yes, EPUB files and PDF files should work on any e-reader device
Can I pre-order forthcoming and/or not-yet-published eBooks?
- No, this offer applies only for eBooks published and available by November 22, 2019