Cyber Deal FAQs
Questions about the Cyber Deal Sale? We have answers!
Please feel free to email customer service at email@example.com if your question is not addressed here.
What are the details of the Cyber Deal promotion?
- Apress eBooks published before November 22, 2020 are priced at 6.99 USD/EUR/CHF/GBP/ 799 YEN each from November 23 – December 1, 2020
- Enter promo code CYBER20AP at checkout to receive the discount
How long does the promotion last?
- The last day of the promotion is December 1, 2020
What format will my purchase come in?
- Your eBook will be made available as two options for you to download: an EPUB file or a PDF file
What do I do if the code doesn't work?
- First check that the discount has not already been applied automatically via the link through which you entered the site; your total for each eBook should be 6.99 USD/EUR/CHF/GBP/ 799 YEN
- If the discount is not applied and entering the code is not successful, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I also get a discount on print copies?
- No, the Cyber Deal promotion is strictly for eBooks
If I buy an eBook, can I get a discount on (or free copy of) its print version?
- No, eBooks and print books are priced and sold separately
I can't find my eBook. What do I do?
- Your eBookshelf is located under your account information. If you can't find your eBook there, please send your order confirmation or invoice to our Customer Service Team at email@example.com, and they will load the eBook to your eBookshelf
- If you don't have the order confirmation or invoice, please email your name and active email address, as well as your order number, eISBN, and order date to our Customer Service Team and they will retrieve your order
I can’t download my eBook. What do I do?
- Each eBook is watermarked before being made available for download. Normally, this happens within a few seconds. If there is a delay, please be patient as eBooks may be delivered with a small lag
- If an error message shows up, please send a screenshot of the error message, the order confirmation or invoice, and your active email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. They will help you obtain your eBook.
I'm having currency issues. Why?
- The currency you pay in will match the currency of the billing address associated with your payment method. If you are still having trouble, contact customer support at email@example.com
My eBook file (PDF or ePub) is broken or is not downloading correctly. What can I do?
- Please send your order details and a screenshot with the broken page or the broken file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I read my eBook on my Kindle device?
- Yes, EPUB files and PDF files should work on any e-reader device
Can I pre-order forthcoming and/or not-yet-published eBooks?
- No, this offer applies only for eBooks published and available by November 22, 2020