- Full Description
More than half of all businesses in the U.S. dont make it to their fifth birthday, and nearly 70 percent are gone by year ten. How do businesses get into trouble? A hundred different ways. Poor cash flow, undercapitalization, lax financial controls, poor worker productivity, boneheaded mistakes, inefficient processes, failure to adapt, loss of enthusiasm . . . the list goes on and on.
The fact is, many businesses that face life-threatening challenges, or are just stuck in the doldrums, can turn their fortunes around. And Jonathan Lack is the expert who can show you how. Lack is a turnaround specialistthe guy called in to reinvigorate a stalled company or revamp the poor practices that reduce sales and decimate profits. Once hes done, the company is again on the road to growth and profitability.
Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days is a pragmatic, step-by-step guide to helping your company not only survive but begin to grow again. Among other things, this book will teach you how to improve your companys cash flow, how to better manage your payroll and employee productivity, and how to get better results from your marketing and sales efforts. Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days will help you develop a framework to create a strategic plan that will move your company in the right direction and breathe new life into tired or worn-out operations and products.
Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days will immediately help your firm in the following areas:
- How to get to cash flow positive and then grow
- How to manage technology better
- How to manage your payroll and employee productivity
- How to improve marketing and increase sales
- How to restore profitability
- How to manage your board of directors and investors
If youre at all fearful that your company may not last the next couple of years, this book is for you.
What youll learn
- How to manage and preserve cash
- How to reduce your expenses
- How to increase your margins
- How to increase employee productivity and improve operations
- How to assess the strength of your products and services
- How to increase sales and marketing efficiency
- How to create a strategic plan to turn your company around
- How to restore enthusiasm and become a desirable employer again
Who this book is for
This book is written for CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and CMOs of large companies, midcaps, and small businesses. Its also for angel investors, board directors, private equity firms, and venture capitalists. It is intended to give readers the confidence that, by developing a basic plan, they can turn their company around and give it new life.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- How to Manage Cash Flow Better
- How to Manage Accounts Payable Better
- How to Manage Accounts Receivable Better
- How to Manage Employee Productivity Better
- How to Manage Payroll Better
- How to Manage Technology and Processes Better
- How to Better Understand Your Customers, Competitors, and Key Trends
- Understanding Industry Trends and Key Competitors
- How to Manage Investors and the Board of Directors Better
- How to Manage Yourself and Your Staff Better
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published