- Full Description
For any professional designer or developer working in the world of web technologies or multimedia, Flash is the must-have application, and knowing how to use it effectively is vital. Add in ActionScript 3.0, and Flash becomes an even more powerful tool for the development of high-performance web applications.
The Essential Guide to Flash CS4 with ActionScript introduces and explores the possibilities available to you by using Flash CS4. You will learn the basics of Flash's working environment and, using a step-by-step approach, work through the features of Flash and ActionScript needed to quickly achieve results. From navigating the interface to using graphic tools to write scripts and troubleshoot, you'll master deploying highly interactive applications with rich audio, video, and animation.
Written for the beginning-to-intermediate Flash user, this book uses complete examples that highlight best practices that you can apply to your daily work as a developer or designer in today's rich media world.
What youll learn
- Learn to create and manage assets in Flash using the graphics tools and the library
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of animation using the new motion editor and inverse kinematics tools
- Discover the dynamic world of ActionScript development including classes, events, and XML
- Learn to use and customize Flash's user interface components
- Become familiar with audio and video assets including preparation and integration
- Debug, publish, and deploy Flash applications for the web with Flash Player and the desktop using the Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR)
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published