- Full Description
This book is well-suited for those with some experience with Flex and Spring who are looking for development design patterns and practical RIA architecture integration techniques.
What youll learn
- Explore best practices on architecting enterprise rich Internet applications with Flex and Spring.
- Discover how Flex applications interface with Spring services.
- Understand how to persist data, endtoend, using Flex data communication protocols with Spring and its interactions with iBATIS, Hibernate, and JDBC.
- Work with solid frameworks, Cairngorm and Pure MVC, to build Flex applications.
- Build a practical application that demonstrates real experience in delivering enterprise RIAs.
- See how Spring Factories play a key role in routing calls to Spring classes from Flex clients.
Who this book is for
This book is primarily for Spring developers and users new to Flex who want to learn how to incorporate Flex development using Spring. Flex developers curious about Spring will find this interesting as well.
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published