- Full Description
Clearly the marketing methods of old will not fulfill all the needs of today's organization. Today, the fast moving opportunities afforded by the internet, websites, social networking and data communication give those in the know a huge advantage over traditional marketers. The goal of this book is to teach you how.
Author Michelle Accardi-Petersen has been on both the planning and implementation side of the problem. Utilizing methods that may be familiar to those with a software background but without the technical baggage, she presents the techniques that will put you way ahead of traditional marketers and move your organization to the forefront in their overall marketing operations.
What youll learn
- How to apply agile project management skills to the marketing process to get better program results.
- Ideas on techniques that are currently working in the marketplace.
- How to template marketing plans or adapt the templates provided to meet your needs.
- The process you need to utilize to beat your competition and get the visibility you need for your product.
Who this book is for
This book is for those who would like to create and run successful marketing programs that meet the needs of their business and consumers. Marketing people, managers and small business owners will find this book useful.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Why Does Marketing Need a New Method?
- A Practical Case for Using Agile Methods
- Aligning Resources or Collaborative LeadershipSales and Other "Frenemies"
- How to Get Moving
- Plan, Fail, Iterate, Succeed
- Chapter 6
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published