- Full Description
Mule 2: A Developers Guide introduces the Mule 2.0 integration platform for developers of enterprise integration applications who wish to leverage Mule as a lightweight messaging framework that contains a distributable object broker for managing communication between applications.
- The book is based on insight, knowledge, and experience resulting from working with Mule.
- The text provides support, consulting, and training to developers implementing Mule in a broad range of scenarios ranging from small projects through to large corporations developing major deployments.
- The author(s) have also developed the official training materials for Mule.
What youll learn
- Understand the background and fundamental concepts of an enterprise services bus (ESB) and the Mule 2 framework architecture.
- Configure Mule for your own environment.
- Understand message flows, styles, and key transports in Mule.
- Implement Mule in a broad range of scenarios using Mule execution models and the Mule APIs.
- Handle errors and security protocols in Mule.
Who this book is for
This book is for developers interested in building integration solutions using Mule 2.0.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Fundamental Mule
- Routers and Routing
- Modeling Applications
- Creating a Mule Application
- Mule Transports
- Web Services in Mule
- Extending Mule
- Resilient Mule Applications
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published