- Full Description
Creative Blogging shows you how to start blogging for the very first time to express your creativity, reach out and be heardand even how to make money with your blog!
You'll start at the right place: The beginning! Learn answers to the most important and popular questions: What is a blog? Do I need a blog? How do I get started? What do I blog about? How do I blog? Creative Blogging then takes you through the how-to aspects of blogging, so you can quickly learn the terminology and get started. You'll then be able to choose the right blogging tool for you!
Soon, you'll be prepared to unleash your creativity! Like a good author, you'll learn how to find information to blog about, and how to express yourself in your blog in the ways that you want. Your creativity is what will make your blog successful, but every artist needs an audience. Creative Blogging reveals how to draw people to your site!
You'll also discover how to work with images and video, how to integrate your blog with Twitter and Facebook, and even how to make money with your blog! Let your creativity bring your audience to you and your blog with Creative Blogging.
What youll learnThis book is for beginners looking to start a new blog and let their creativity find their audience within the blogosphere. You'll learn the basics of how to blog, how to show your creative self on your blog, and how to find your audience.
- What a blog iseverything you need to know!
- How to choose the best blog tool for YOU!
- How to set up and organize your blog
- How to be creative in your blog's design and layout
- How to work with images to create a beautiful blog
- More advanced blog techniques and strategies
- Tools to promote your blog, increase visits, and make money!
- How to connect with popular social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook
- Where to find help, tools, tips and tricks
Who this book is for
Anyone creative who's never blogged before, but wants to reach an audience, be it for the purpose of business or pleasure.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Where to Begin
- Blog Layout and Design
- Lets Blog
- More Than Just Text
- Advanced Blog Design
- Setting up a Custom Domain
- Increasing Traffic & Visitor Tracking
- Social Network Integration
- Setting Up Shop
- HTML/CSS Basics
- Blogging Tips
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published