- Full Description
Pro Visual C++/CLI and the .NET 3.5 Platform is about writing .NET applications using C++/CLI. While readers are learning the ins and outs of .NET application development, they will also be learning the syntax of C++, both old and new to .NET. Readers will also gain a good understanding of the .NET architecture. This is truly a .NET book applying C++ as its development languagenot another C++ syntax book that happens to cover .NET.
What youll learn
- Learn the syntax and semantics of C++/CLI
- Program Windows graphical user interface applications
- Write web applications and web services in C++/CLI
- Work with data in a database or XML documents
- Create multi-threaded and networkaware applications
- See how to use C++/CLI unmanaged code properly and safely
Who this book is for
This book is primarily for C++ programmers who want to write applications for the .NET 3.5 platform. It also caters to those new to C++ who wish to work in .NET 3.5 and use the power of C++.
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published