- Full Description
Excel As Your Database guides those of you who need to manage facts and figures, yet have little experience, budget, or need for a full-scale relational database management system. Youll learn how to use Excel to enter, store, and analyze your data.
This book is written and organized in a way that assumes you have some familiarity with Excel, but not with databases. The book features quick-start solutions, practice exercises, troubleshooting tips, and best practices.
What youll learn
- This book covers Excel 2007 and 2003.
- The author clarifies not just how to use a technique, but under what realistic scenarios.
- The text features step-by-step, how-to procedures.
- Try-it-out exercises are based on realistic sample data.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Data Basics
- Define Your Data
- Enter Data
- Find Data
- Connect to Other Databases
- Analyze Data
- Automate Repetitive Database Tasks
- Source Code/Downloads
Please Login to submit errata.On page 95:Last sentence in the definition of RELATIVE CELL REFERENCE. "Absolute cell references take the format RowColumn (E12, for example)" should be "Relative cell references take the format RowColumn (E12, for example)"