- Full Description
IronPython represents a unique direction for developers interested in working with dynamic languages within the .NET Framework. Whether youre looking to develop applications from scratch or add functionality and maintainability to an existing application, IronPython opens many doors while providing a highspeed, highperformance language that integrates tightly with other .NET languages.
- Learn to create applications using the benefits of a dynamically typed language.
- Discover how to leverage the power of IronPython to improve existing applications.
- Explore interacting with other .NET languages by invoking the common language runtime.
What youll learn
- Write IronPython console and forms applications.
- Integrate IronPython scripts into existing applications to increase their functionality.
- Implement complex data patterns and interact with databases.
- Use the common language runtime to take advantage of .NETs existing framework within IronPython scripts.
- Understand how IronPython can be brought in to solve a variety of programming tasks through extensive exercises and recipes.
- Avoid the common pitfalls of working with a dynamically typed language.
- Optimize your Hadoop production tasks like an experienced pro.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction to IronPython
- IronPython Syntax
- Advanced IronPython
- IronPython Studio
- Mixing and Mingling with the CLR
- Advanced Development
- Data Manipulation
- Caught in a Web
- IronPython Recipes
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published