- Full Description
Pro Exchange Server 2013 Administration is your best-in-class companion for gaining
a deep, thorough understanding of Microsoft’s powerful enterprise collaboration and
Author Jaap Wesselius is at your side as you administer every facet of Exchange Server
2013, revealing tips, tricks, and little known facts that will make your administration life
simpler and more effective. Along with revealing what’s new in Exchange Server 2013, this
well-paced, deeply engaging tutorial provides detailed deployment guidance, for upgraders
and migrators as well as for organizations entirely new to the Exchange platform. The book
details how all of the major Exchange components fit together, from SMTP messages to
all kinds of clients. It also provides in-depth configuration examples with an eye toward
creating scalable, reliable, and secure installations. Additionally, this guide covers the tools
and techniques for monitoring an Exchange environment and troubleshooting when things
With Pro Exchange Server 2013 Administration, you will:
• Learn how to install Exchange Server fresh or upgrade from a previous version
• Get a comprehensive understanding of Exchange, with thorough coverage of
Mailbox server and Client Access server
• Understand the tools and techniques for configuring and managing your Exchange
deployment to ensure scalability, reliability, efficiency and security
• Learn how to monitor your deployment and prepare for any problems and how
to troubleshoot any problems that do arise
What youll learn
- A comprehensive set of best practices for administering Exchange Server 2013 on a daily basis.
- A thorough understanding of new features.
- How to design and deploy new Exchange 2013 servers and upgrade existing Exchange servers to Exchange 2013.
- Learn best practices for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Understand the differences and similarities between Exchange on-premise and Exchange Online.
Who this book is for
Pro Exchange Server 2013 Administration is intended for mail system administrators and architects who design, deploy, and support messaging infrastructures that include Microsoft Exchange.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Exchange 2013
2. Exchange 2013 Deployments
3. Coexistence and Migration
4. Client Access
6. Managing Exchange 2013
7. Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery
8. Monitoring Exchange 2013
9. Troubleshooting Exchange 2013
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published