- Full Description
Pro Exchange Server 2013 Administration is your best-in-class companion for gaining a deep, thorough understanding of Microsoft's powerful enterprise collaboration and communications server.
Author Kurt Dillard is at your side at you administer every facet of Exchange Server 2013, revealing tips, tricks, and little known facts that will make your administration life simpler and more effective. Along with discovering what's new in Exchange Server 2013, this well-paced, deeply engaging tutorial covers deployment, for both upgraders and migrators as well as for organizations entirely new to the Exchange platform. You'll gain a powerful understanding of how all of the major components of Exchange fit together, from email and other messaging to voice plans and unified communications. You will also step through in-depth configuration examples with an eye toward creating scalable, reliable, and secure installations. Additionally, you'll learn what tools and techniques to use when things go pear-shaped with an authoritative guide to troubleshooting.
With Pro Exchange Server 2013 Administration, you will:
- Get a thorough understanding of Exchange and its components.
- Understand how to configure your Exchange deployment for scalability, reliability, efficiency and security.
- Walk through real world troubleshooting examples.
What youll learn
- A comprehensive set of best practices for administering Exchange Server 2013 on a daily basis.
- A thorough understanding of new features.
- How to design and deploy new Exchange 2013 servers and upgrade existing Exchange servers to Exchange 2013.
- Learn best practices for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Understand the differences and similarities between Exchange on-premise and Exchange Online.
Who this book is for
Pro Exchange Server 2013 Administration is intended for mail system administrators and architects who design, deploy, and support messaging infrastructures that include Microsoft Exchange.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Exchange 2013
2. Exchange 2013 Deployments
3. Client Access
6. Managing Exchange 2013
7. Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery
8. Monitoring Exchange 2013
9. Troubleshooting Exchange 2013
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published