- Full Description
Mastering the development of .NET 4.0 applications in C# is less about knowing the Visual C# 2010 language and more about knowing how to use the functionality of the .NET framework class library most effectively. Visual C# 2010 Recipes explores the breadth of the .NET Framework class library and provides specific solutions to common and interesting programming problems. Each recipe is presented in a succinct problem/solution format and is accompanied by a working code sample to help you understand the concept and quickly apply it.
When you are facing a Visual C# 2010 problem, this book likely contains a recipe providing the solutionor at least points you in the right direction. Even if you are simply looking to broaden your knowledge of the .NET framework class library, Visual C# 2010 Recipes is the perfect resource to assist you.
This is an updated reference for .NET 4.0 programmers. All code samples come as stand-alone Visual Studio 2010 solutions for your convenience.
What youll learn
- Clear, concise answers to myriad problems that occur during day-to-day C# 2010 development
- How to write code according to Microsoft's best practice guidelines
- Answers to questions covering everything from workflow to XML processing
Who this book is for
While there are few developers who do not stand to learn something from this book's concise, solution-oriented format, it is primarily aimed at emerging software professionals taking their first steps into the IT marketplace. These newly qualified and relatively inexperienced developers will gain the most from the book's comprehensive content and fast-access design, which is aimed at helping them cope with the problems and pitfalls that regularly occur when learning a new technology.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Application Development
- Data Manipulation
- Application Domains, Reflection, and Metadata
- Threads, Processes, and Synchronization
- Files, Directories, and I/O
- XML Processing
- Windows Forms
- Graphics, Multimedia, and Printing
- Database Access
- Security and Cryptography
- Unmanaged Code Interoperability
- Commonly Used Interfaces and Patterns
- Windows Integration
- Parallel Programming
- Using LINQ
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published