- Full Description
A delayed train, a dip in the conversation, an early morning hour with no sleepduring these moments, do you feel an overwhelming urge to grab your BlackBerry? Do you know someone else who does? If the answer is yes, then look no further than this one-of-a-kind book...
CrackBerry: True Tales of Blackberry Use and Abuse covers the phenomenon of BlackBerry Addiction, offering true-life accounts of BlackBerry dependence and mishaps. Youll find comfort and humor in the unbelievable tales of BlackBerry abuse and also learn some valuable tips along the way.
- The definitive guide to responsible BlackBerry use.
- How to tame and get the most out of your BlackBerry device
- BlackBerry etiquette guidelines
This book offers a comprehensive "12 Step Plan" for BlackBerry users and abusers. Its a must have if you own a BlackBerry, and maybe its the perfect gift for a friend who is showing signs of a BlackBerry addiction.
What youll learn
- Dozens of user stories that are just too funny or too sad to believe
- A unique "12 Step" approach to curb your BlackBerry dependence
- Use effective strategies for balancing life and your BlackBerry
- Work BlackBerry etiquette tips to live by
- BlackBerry Confessions from the authors and users from CrackBerry.com
- The BlackBerry Quiz to test your level of addiction
Who this book is for
For everyone who has used a BlackBerry smartphone!
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- I Cant Be Without It!
- Do I Worship My BlackBerry?
- Step Away from the BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Boo-Boos
- Am I a BlackBerry Abuser?
- OK, I Am a BlackBerry Abuser
- Ask Others for Help
- BlackBerry Bystanders
- Scooping BlackBerry Poop
- BlackBerry Etiquette
- Conscious Contact or Constant Contact?
- Typing the Talk and Walking the Walk
- Our Final Thoughts
- CrackBerry Terms and Definitions
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published